The latest addition to the Gemini Range of professional RIBs is this professional Gemini WR1060 Cabin RIB.
It comes standard with CE category B certificate if needed and it complies with the MCA Workboat Code 2 standard and can be certified according to category 2, up to 60 nM day & night.
This beautifully designed and streamlined Glass Reinforced Fiber/Plastic (GRP) Cabin is also lightweight due to vacuum infusion technology.
The fiberglass cabin is placed onto Gemini’s successful WR1060 hull with proven excellent seakeeping conditions.
Both it’s windows as well as the front and rear door are made by Seaglaze Marine in the UK. Besides this Vetus/Lewmar hatches are fitted on the bonnet & in the wheelhouse roof.
The front cabin is accessible by a lockable sliding door. Extra headroom has been created in this area by placing a lowered footwell in the middle section of the cabin. In the front of this section, a chemical toilet is installed for emergency use. On portside, you will find a small sink with a water tap and grey water tank and finally, on starboard, there is a possibility to rest for a short period by a crew member. With these features installed, all QHSE standards for a project can be met. so all hygiene standards can be met.
On top of the cabin a folding frame is installed, able to carry all necessary equipment, such as a radardome, lights, cameras and antenna’s.
Some random features of this professional Gemini WR1060 Cabin RIB for professional use:
- Side storage in wheelhouse
- Various storage equipment in front cabin
- 3 colours gelcoat on cabins exterior
- Carpented in wheelhouse and front cabin
- Sliding door between wheelhouse
- Spacious aft deck for various usage
- Sturdy dive ladder fitted on a-frame
- Double life bouy holder fitted on a-frame
- Heavy Duty tow bollard fitted on aft deck
- Aluminium keelguard fitted on entire keel
- Foldable targa bar on cabin roof
- Bow fender with handrails for safe and easy transfer
- Toilet and sink in front cabin
- Twin 328 ltr fuel tank suitable for both Diesel and Petrol
- 65 ltr Fresh watertank
- Bow thruster tunnel with 42 kgf brushless and proportional Vetus BowPro bow thruster
- Baileys watertight hatches
- 4 certified lifting points for safe hoisting
- Foam lined anchor locker
- Various LED deck lights
- Marine Grade electrical searchlight
- Equipped with latest Simrad NSS EVO3S plotters, HALO20+ radar and 3D structure scan sonar transducer
- FLIR M232E is provided as well as a rear camera.
- Class B SODTMA AIS transponder/receiver
- 4x VHF with DSC
- 2x Ullman Echelon seats on sliders for crew
- 2x Ullman Biscaya seats for passengers (optional)
Obviously, only professional MED Wheelmark approved equipment is fitted and installed.
Engines still to be fitted, various options for both Petrol or Diesel outboard engines available.
The lightweight of the vessel without fuel and crew, but with seats, navigation equipment etc. is 3.850 kgs.
Interested in this complete and well equipped professional RIB for commercial use? Please contact novi marine direct and come over to see this great boat in real life.