SKB Foam Fender Rigid Bouyancy Aluminium Workboat with Yanmar Inboard Diesel engine and Hamilton Waterjet for sale or charter.
Due to the Hamilton Waterjet propulsion, this inboard Diesel cabin workboat can operate in shallow waters and is safe to use as guard, emergency response or dive support vessel.
This boat was built in 1995 as an A1 rescue boat by S.K.B. Lifesaving Equipment (now part of Survitec Group). Later in 2005 the current Yanmar 6 cylinder turbo diesel engine was placed and installed driving the Hamilton waterjet. A Van Stee Gearbox is located between the engine and the jet making it possible to reverse the waterflow to flush thw water intake and the nozzle.
Over the past years the navigation equipment was updated to Simrad equipment.
Navigation & Communication Equipment
- Simrad NSS8 Chartplotter
- Simrad GS 15 GPS Sensor
- Simrad Simrad 3G Radar
- Simrad RC42 Electronical Compass
- Conmar CBS 2000 Class B AIS transponder/receiver
- Twin VHF
- Various searchlights
- Sturdy Foam fender around bow and sides of the hull
- Anti-slip deck
- Small Diving Platform that is also a protector bar for waterjet
- Both steering facilities in wheelhouse as on aft deck
- Various storage space in front cabin
- 4 lifting points for easy hoisting
- Small Windlass on front deck
- 230V shore current connection
Currently located in the Rotterdam Area. Can be shipped worldwide on a 40 ft flatrack container.